Greenville has been made just a little more GREEN recently with newcomer Preferred Home Services! But, that happy green and blue truck fleet with its big thumbs up is anything but new! They are the highest-rated home services company serving the Lowcountry for 7 years that has expanded into the Upstate offering plumbing and HVAC services. The family-owned and operated Preferred Home Services was founded in 2014 by Dave Geiger, Kyle Geiger, and Chris DiCampli. Dave is a third-generation plumber and Kyle is a fourth-generation plumber reflecting a strong lineage of trades being passed down over hundreds of years.
Thank you to Preferred Home Services for sponsoring this article.
“How can we make you smile today?” It isn’t just a slogan, it’s a way of being with Preferred Home Services. And, what a welcome sentiment when so often the interaction as a homeowner about plumbing and air conditioning needs begins with the stress and worry of something breaking! The team at PHS cares about their customers and is committed to excellence within their trades. Each technician is background-checked and NATE certified. What does that mean? NATE Certification reflects superior knowledge of residential, light commercial HVAC systems and refrigeration systems.
A lot of companies claim to be expertly trained, but Preferred Home Services adds another layer of confidence to the wary homeowner deciding who to hire with the PHS 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If a customer is not 100% satisfied, for any reason, they will do what it takes to make it right. That type of confidence reflects a commitment to their trade that is likely the reason behind their many company awards and rankings.
Preferred Home Services has been named to the elite Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing companies two years in a row, recognized as one of South Carolina’s top workplaces two years in a row and profiled as South Carolina’s Fastest Growing Companies.
Maintaining Your Home
Our readers know the scene: a disturbingly quiet moment followed by the sound of water and a child’s running feet to get help. Or, the final preparation to get ready to host Friendsgiving as you notice the heat from the kitchen is more than just your cooking. And, my personal favorite: ignoring that slow draining shower to deal with “on the weekend” for the weekend that just never comes (and now you’re up to your ankles in water).
The savvy homeowner doesn’t wait for crisis to hit before calling a home services company. The PHS team’s approach to maintaining plumbing and HVAC often leads to the identification of a problem before the problem becomes more costly, more inconvenient, and more time-involved.
That’s why Preferred Home Services offers the Preferred Partner Plan. Included in the plan is:
- regular maintenance: a 21-point tune-up that’s specifically designed to help you enjoy lowered energy bills by up to 30% and reduce system breakdowns by up to 95%.
- ongoing safety inspections: after a safety inspection of a home or business’ heating, A/C and plumbing systems, a detailed report is provided with any alerts and concerns
- priority scheduling: jump the line when you call regardless of whether it’s a routine service or an emergency
- greater convenience: never worry about forgetting to schedule a tune-up with proactive PHS team calls scheduling your maintenance needs
- discounted service: exclusive 15% discount on all plumbing, heating and air conditioning repair services during membership period
- waived emergency fees: no overtime regardless of it you call day or night!
- transferrable membership; moving? Take your Preferred Partner Plan membership with you, or transfer it to the new owner of your home—the choice is up to you!
- lifetime warranties: extensive, lifetime warranties on most plumbing, heating, and air conditioning repairs – you’ll never have to pay twice for the same repair.
But wait, there’s more! Learn about the Preferred Partner Plan by calling 864.568.3583 or contact PHS online to learn more!
For every season & reason
Preferred Home Services has two locations, but one heart! Whether it’s preventative maintenance, a repair, or installation, think of them for your:
- air conditioning and heating maintenance, repair and installation of new systems
- heat pumps
- ductless mini splits (selective area heating and cooling, such as one floor or wing of a home, for area without duct work that would benefit from temperature control)
- indoor air quality (air purification, whole home humidifiers, UV light cleansing, and more)
- water heaters, including tankless options and installation of new systems
- drain cleaning
- garbage disposals
- gas piping repairs
- toilet repairs
- sump pumps
- septic repairs and replacements
- sewer line replacements and sewer camera inspections
- and, whole home water filtration (mmm, delicious!)
I am so happy with the incredible customer service I received with Preferred! They were prompt, professional, and fixed my AC and thermostat in an efficient and timely manner. I’m also grateful for them taking the time to explain the issues and solutions with fixing my AC and thermostat. Thank you, Preferred! I’m recommending them to all of my friends and colleagues!
Their name says it all! Preferred Home Services! My family will only use this company for our plumbing needs. They were prompt, detailed, and all around great!
I called to have the service preformed on a Friday afternoon. They worked me into their schedule and provided phone calls and text messages to keep me informed of where that were and when they’d be at my house. Wow talk about communication.!! I am retired, after 37 years in a related field of construction, And the Preferred Home Service team is that good. I have one number to call from here on out.
Call Preferred Home Services at 864.568.3583 or visit their website to learn more!
Two lucky Kidding Around fans will receive a $250 gift certificate to use at Preferred Home Services.
This giveaway ends at midnight on August 12, 2021. Good luck!
- You must be 18 or older and live in the USA to enter this giveaway.
- You must use a valid email address to enter this giveaway.
- One entry per person per day.
- We will contact the winner via the email address provided within 24 hours of the giveaway ending. The winner will have 24 hours to respond via email. If the winner does not respond within the 24 hours, the prize will be forfeited and another winner chosen. Directions for claiming the prize will be given via email. A valid photo ID and/or mailing address may be required.
- For a complete list of Kidding Around Greenville SC’s giveaway policies and terms and conditions, see the Kidding Around Greenville SC policy page. By entering this giveaway, you agree to comply with Kidding Around Greenville SC’s terms and conditions.